Friday, August 22, 2008

Camp Kern

This week we went to Camp Kern with my dad and my scout troop. We had tons of fun. We shot shotguns and rifles and I did archery I did leatherwork with Dallin Kepart. We made wallets.
(which Dallin is working on here.)We did Enviormental science it was so hard. It took all week to finish. We also made a lanyard. Gonzalo was determined to catch a fish. He tried all week to catch a fish but he failed. Then on the last day we went on a canoe trip to an island we had lunch and we had an awsome time and then in the middle of the lake are boat got torpedoed. JK. We
capsised in the middle of the lake but luckily my scout master knew what to do. We got back to camp and we changed clothes and I fell asleep and the next day we left. I had a great time and I think every one else did too!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

nice post dude you spellt my last name wrong [Kephart]have fun at school,dallin

Mopsie said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. (Except for capsizing, but you could make a good story out of that!) So glad you had the opportunity. Go camper Tyce!

skye said...

tyce- you sound like you had lots of fun! Your playlist cracks me up! You should try *nsync, backstreet boys, or david archuleta instead of just weird al and will smith. JK!
-skye smith

Ashley said...

Tyce-I totally agree with Skye, try some new songs. JK! So um, can u update it? ha ha ha! JK! I like Will Smith..... funny guy......